Thursday, April 2, 2009

The London Eye


London is beautiful . And though it would not be a big challenge to narrate my experience about the places there, the weather, the shopping complexes, the streets, etc etc. but long from now, I will remember, that one day when I had child like excitement to explore the place all on my own - including managing my travel from one area of attraction to another, in local trains, in metros, buses and cabs, with just a list of destinations and a map of route in my hands.

I draw analogy from this experience many a times. Thats how I always wanted my life to be - wanted to keep the milestones in mind, have the knowledge of the right routes to follow - and tread the path from one destination to other, the excitement never fading.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging world....:)
    The excitement definitley doesnt fade, even if you embark onto a new journey....Alone or with anyone...Why do we realy need to detach oneself to take on the new...one can always add new experiences to make life more enriching

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am "Unique"!And I am loved and hated for that in all possible ways!

Followers