Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quote : Detachment is a painful proces - Raghu, MTV, Roadies

I am not a great fan of Raghu, though i do believe, that his pyshco analysis of individuals is amazing - probably thats what helps him take individuals that can earn him good TRPs for the show.
When one fine episode, he decided to make way from production of Roadies, he made this statement - Detachment is a painful process. Yet unavoidable.
I draw some strength from this statement,whenever I see the series of strings I have to get detached to in the coming months. When this painful process yields discontentment, there is temptation to return, (even Raghu makes appearances in the show once in a while, you see) - the challenge is how faster one can get to make newer ones!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog-o-sphere...I agree with the statement though, coming from Raghu, I would take it with a pinch of salt....but yeah ...profound statement from someone as shallow as Raghu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truely agree...detachment IS a painful process...each time i have to detach from something or somebody, i take months together to get back to myself!!

    keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am "Unique"!And I am loved and hated for that in all possible ways!

Followers